Guide: How To Root Samsung Galaxy J5 J500G On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (Odin Method).Simple and easy step by step Guide to Safely root Samsung Galaxy J5 J500G On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Odin
Here we wuill be using a exploit found in the Samsung Galaxy E to root the Galaxy J5. Once your device has root access, you can then install a custom recovery and download extra apps that need root to work. Those apps are available from the Google Play Store and other third-party sources.
If you are new to Android rooting and What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages “. If you are interseted rooting your Samsung Galaxy J5 j500G On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop the just follow the given step by step guide.first read our article ”
SAFELY ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY J5 J500G ON ANDROID 5.1.1 LOLLIPOP
This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J5 J500G On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Root Samsung Galaxy J5 J500G while following this it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to Safely Root Samsung Galaxy J5 J500G On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader
Safely Root Samsung Galaxy J5 J500G On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
- How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (If you have TWRP recovery / rooted users)
2. INSTALL SAMSUNG GALAXY DRIVERS
- Download & Install Samsung USB drivers On your PC
3.SETUP ADB & FASTBOOT DRIVERS ON PC
- Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
4. ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
Make sure that your phone has more than 60% charge.
Download the rooting package from this link.
HOW TO SAFELY ROOT ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY J5 J500G ON ANDROID 5.1.1 LOLLIPOP IN 2MIN
- Download the rooting file and the Odin package to the computer.
- Click the small arrow on the right side of the files and choose the ‘shot in folder’ option.
- Now click and drag the files over to the desktop.
- You should now have the Odin flashing tool and the rooting file for the J5 on the desktop.
- Right-click the mouse over the files and choose the ‘extract here’ option.
- Launch the Odin flashing tool by double-clicking over the file.
- Long-press the Power button for ten seconds or until you know the Samsung Galaxy J5 is shut down.
- Reboot the J5 smartphone holding the Home + Power + Volume Down buttons
- Let go of those buttons when you can see the warning screen.
- Press the Volume Up button and you should get past that warning screen and be in download mode.
- Connect the J5 to the computer now.
- Click the AP button found in Odin. If you don’t see AP you will see PDA. Click either button.
- Browse the desktop for the rooting file ending in .img. You only see the file after you extracted the folder.
- Click the Start button and Odin will now root the Samsung Galaxy J5 with that rooting file.
*Wait until Odin gives you the pass message on the screen of the computer and your smartphone reboots.
DONE!!! Your Phone Samsung Galaxy J5 is now rooted. ENJOY…:)
To verify the root status install Root Checker.