Hello and welcome everyone to AndroidHelpers in toady’s tutorial we are going to discuss on how to take 360 Degree photos using your android device. Yes, you heard it right after applying this simple trick you can easily capture beautiful 360 Degree pictures using your android device.
The tutorial is very easy anyone who has a basic android knowledge can do this trick easily, Do ask your queries in the comment box and we will try to solve it asap. Comments and suggestions are always welcomed.
Downloads and Requirement??
1. Requires Android 2.3 and above
2. Panorama 360 camera: VR photos Application (Download)
– Panos can be shared & viewed via 3D viewer or as flat images
– Non-compass capture
– Add 3D effects to your panoramas.
– Automatic storage in SD card.
– Photosphere integration lets you upload directly into Teliportme
– Direct upload to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
– Share flat images via email
– Automatic geotagging
– Click ‘Nearby’ to view Panoramas around your location
– HD option to get high res panos
Lets Ge started…
How To Capture 360 Degree Photos Using Your Android Device
Step 1: Download, Install and Open Panorama 360 camera: VR photos Application.
Step 2: Now Tap on “Capture“> Now watch the tutorial
Step 3: Now tap on Start and then follow the arrows. That’s it
Note: Nobody has captured a flawless panorama on their first try: if you have any issues watch the tutorial and try it again